1. AGS recommends that the document 100/AGS410 should be forwarded to TA1 for discussing the NP submission.
2. AGS requests AGM to establish a stage 0 project to survey and clarify the conceptual model for internet TV and its services.
3. AGS thanks Mr. Ohtaka for his report and requests him to report updated information for SMPTE activities on digital cinema.
4. AGS accepts the reports of AHG and TGs (documents 100/AGS421, 413, 425 and 414) and requests the TGs to provide TC100 requirements to the SMB/SGs.
5. AGS thanks Mr. Ezaki for his report on the high-level adhoc meeting and requests him to encourage the coordination activities with ITU-T, JTC1 and ETSI.
6. AGS accepts the document 100/AGS424 as an interim report of the FT-TG and requests the group to submit the final report in 2011.
7. AGS accepts the proposal for amendment to IEC 61998, and requests AGM to take a processing for development of the amendment.
8. AGS accepts the document 100/AGS426 as a draft TC100 position on contactless power transmission.
9. AGS accepts the document 100/AGS420 as a draft TC100 position on 3D technology and requests Ms. Fairhurst to finalize the strategy including today's discussions.
10. AGS recognizes that international standardization of EPUB could be important for EPUB users and IDPF, and requests AGM to establish a category D liaison between IDPF and TC100.
11. AGS recognizes the urgent requirements for international standardization of MIDI and requests AGM to establish a category D liaison between MMA/AMEI and TC100.
12. AGS reviewed the proposals 100/AGS406 and 419, and requests AGM to discuss the proposals in its meeting.
13. AGS recommends that the documents 100/AGS411 and 422 should be forwarded to TA4 and TA9 respectively for discussing the NP submissions.
14. AGS thanks Dr. Grant for her report and requests her to report updated information of JTC1/SC29 activities.
15. The next AGS meeting will be held in 26 April 2011 in Madrid.
16. AGS expresses its appreciation to US National Committee for handling arrangements of the AGS meeting.