1, AGS thanks Mr. Ohtaka for his report, and requests him to report of updated information for SMPTE activitis on digital cinema.
2. AGS accepts the reports of AHG and TGs, and requests the groups to provide TC100 requirements to the SMB/SGs.
3. AGS thanks CEA for the report of standardization on wireless power transfer technology.
4. AGS recommends that the document 100/AGS441 should be discussed with a close liaisonship with ISO/TC 228 for international standardization.
5. AGS thanks Ms. Haltrich for her presentation of the submitted NP on Text-To-Speech and requests the expected project to be harmonized with associated activities, e.g., European Blind Union.
6. AGS forwards the European Blind Union's proposal to AGM for processing of D liaison.
7. AGS recommends Open IPTV forum to submit specification for terminal functionality standardization before processing of D liaison. The specification will be circulated as an NP by TC 100 secretariat.
8. AGS appreciates the report of FT-TG and recognized the requirements to research the high-prioritized issues from the TC100 standardization point of view.
AGS agreed to continueing further discussion on specific themes in future AGS meetings to clarify standardization strategies (standard title, purpose, justification, etc).
AGS appoints the following leaders to orangize the sessions by forming teams with volunteers in AGS members or non members.
|S1||J. Fairhurst||3D technology|
|S2||U. Haltrich||AAL (ambient assisted living)|
|S3||M. Hayes (to be contacted)||Contactless power transmission|
|S4||T. Inokuchi||Smart grid, LVDC and the EE related issues|
Other FT-TG proposals will be discuused after the next AGS meeting.
9. AGS appreciates the draft plan of workshop for e-Book and e-Publishing, and requests TA10 to investigate to hold the workshop in conjunction with associated organizations.
10. AGS instructs TC100 secretariat to forward the following liaisons:
11. AGS expresses its appreciation to Spanish National Committee for handling arrangements of the AGS meeting.