0. AGS confirms its membership shown in 100ags476 including the resignation of Ms. J. Baronas and the agreement of the US NC to nominate a a new member.
1. AGS requests Study Session 1 to submit a draft NP for terminology standard of 3D technology with support of Mr. K. Jones and Mr. K.Fan.
2. AGS agrees with the proposal of Study Session 2 and requests it to go ahead with its action plans in a stage 0 project to develop a TR of AAL use cases. The leader and co-leader of the project is Ms. Haltrich and Dr. Grant respectively.
3. AGS recommends to start an amendment of the existing TR on accessibility to include some discussions of the above project and to reflect the revised documents being produced by JTC 1 SWG-A.
4. AGS requests Ms. Haltrich to report updated information on SMB SG5 to the next AGS meeting.
5. AGS requests Study Session 4 to clarify the TC100 strategy for standardization of reducing stand-by power and network stand-by, in conjunction with TA12, 13 and 14.
6. AGS requests Mr. Inokuchi to report updated information on SMB SG3 and SG4 to the next AGS meeting.
7. AGS requests the leader of Study Session 5 to engage with international experts of TC100 and other bodies and clarify the TC100 strategy for standardization of car navigation and network in car.
8. AGS requests Study Session 5 to continue to engage with the Fully networked car of WSC.
9. AGS requests to establish a stage 0 project to develop a TR on Conceptual model for smart TV standardization, harmonizing with Study Session 1 and 2 and TA1. Mr. K. Fan is appointed as the project leader and the AGM is requested to discuss the allocation of the project..
10. AGS requests WPC to work with the TC100 secretariat to progress the development of an appropriate procedure for IEC standardization of WPC specifications.
11. AGS thanks Mr. Ohtaka for his report, and requests him to continue to provide updated information on SMPTE activitis.
12. AGS recommends that an NP for file allocation system for multimedia home server should be submitted for processing, potentially in TA8.
13. AGS recommends OCA to work with the TC100 secretariat to progressthe development of an appropriate procedure for IEC standardization of OCA specifications.
14. AGS recommend that the DTR for guideline for picturing alarm signals of a camera built within mobile phone should be submitted for DTR processing.
15. AGS thanks Mr. Ezaki to clarify the requirements for additional Study Sessions asks to provide new topics to be discussed at future AGS meetings.
16. AGS requests AGM to contact with CENELEC for encouraging the IEC standardization of EN 50563 and allocate its standardization works to TA12, 13 or 14.
17. AGS thanks Mr. Ezaki for his information on the 4th high-level adhoc meeting and requests him to encourage the coordination with ITU-T, JTC1, ETSI and CENELEC.
18. AGS expresses its appreciation to US National Committee for handling arrangements of the AGS meeting and providing excellent facilities and refreshments.