|TITLE:||Summary of Voting on JTC 1/SC 34 N 515ISO/IEC TR 19758/PDAM3: Extensions to Multilingual Compositions (North and South Asian Compositions)|
|PROJECT:||PDAM3 19758: Information technology -- Document description and processing languages -- DSSSL library for complex compositions - Amendment 3: Extensions to Multilingual Compositions (North and South Asian Compositions)|
|PROJECT EDITOR:||Dr. Yushi Komachi; Mr. Gen Nagamura|
|STATUS:||Summary of voting|
|ACTION:||Based on the ballot responses, this CD is APPROVED and the project status changes to 30.60. Project Editors are requested to review comments and advise the Secretariat regarding (1) the change to status 30.92 or 30.99, and (2) the next project status and anticipated date that project status will change.|
|DISTRIBUTION:||SC34 and Liaisons|
- 2004-04-19 - ISO/IEC TR 19758/PDAM3: Extensions to Multilingual
Compositions (North and South Asian Compositions)|
N0515 - 2004-04-19 - ISO/IEC TR 19758/PDAM3: Extensions to Multilingual Compositions (North and South Asian Compositions)
Dr. James David Mason
(ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34 Secretariat - Standards Council of Canada)
Crane Softwrights Ltd.
Kars, ON K0A-2E0 CANADA
Telephone: +1 613 489-0999
Facsimile: +1 613 489-0995
|P-Member||APPROVAL OF THE DRAFT AS PRESENTED||APPROVAL OF THE DRAFT WITH COMMENTS AS GIVEN ON THE ATTACHED||DISAPPROVAL OF THE DRAFT FOR REASONS ON THE ATTACHED||Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the text will change our vote to approval||ABSTENTION (For Reasons Below)||NO RESPONSE|
|Korea, Republic of||X|
The style libraries for interline note and ordered list items with spelled-out numbers should be described by the DSSSL amended with some additional characteristics.
1) In the first sentence of Introduction, "multiligal" should be replaced with "multilingual".
2) In the 2nd sentence of the clause 18.104.22.168, "interlinenote" should be replaced with "interline note".
3) In the clause 4.29, "relevent" should be replaced with "relevant"
4) In the last sentence, "characteritics" should be replaced with "characteristics"